Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Finding Out

Having missed my period for two weeks, we began to suspect the good news. But not wanting to create any false alarm or false hope to our families members, we kept it cool and quiet under our own blanket. We thought, 2 weeks late could be anything, so just to be very sure, let's see a gynae when it is 3 weeks late. Day by day passes by so slowly after my two weeks of delay, we were getting more and more anxious.

THE PREGNANCY TEST TUBE

Finally on the third day, which is on 20th Oct, we bought an in-house brand pregnancy test tube from a pharmacy near my office. There were two types, one is to place several drops of urine into a well in the test device and the other one is holding the test strips in the urine stream. We choose the later one which is the most common and easier one. We were really excited after buying the test device. But I was also afraid at the same time becoz I was worrying about the negative result.

During our journey back home, my heart was beating like crazy with anxieties and fears fighting against each others. I asked my hubby, "Do we really have to do this later? How about doing it tomorrow?" He laughed at me. Yeah, we both know that this is something we must get it done and no more delaying. So, upon reaching home, both of us eagerly opened the box. There was a instruction leaflet, it says, "...best done in the morning when the HCG at its highest." Not wanting to have an invalid result, we waited till the next morning.

The next morning was exciting for us. We woke up earlier than usual and went straight to the toilet to do the test. As soon as i took out the test device from my urine stream, the result window turned pink and within 3 seconds two deep pink lines appeared. "That's it? I am pregnant?" Tho' we were suspicious with the result but we were really happy. So, the next thing to do is make an appointment with the gynae.



*****First Commentator*****

MPG

7 comments:

Mariuca said...

JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariuca said...

WOW congrats woman! I told B Jean is prego terus bukak new blog hahahaha! Hugs!!!

Mariuca said...

Wow Jean, congrats on the new blog and the baby, I can't wait to see ur little one, sure as cute as the Mommy!!! :):):)

Miss u lots, so happy to see u at my site today! :)

Mariuca said...

I am ur first follower yahooo! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

MARZIE!!!!!!

Thanks for visiting! It's been so lonely and i've forgotten all about blogging and publicity. Since the opening, tak ada org visit nor comment. :(

Lucky you dropped by!! *HUGZ* mmuaks. You've just made our day! :)

hahaha.. yeah, how can i miss sharing one of the happiest moment of my life wt u guys. Mestila buka blog baru! haha!

How's B? Pls send my warmest regards to B!

thanks, marzie! i will post the ultrasound photos soon so that u can see the cute baby!
I miss you too, miss you alot alot! I am glad to be at yr place. It feels so much at home and reminds me of all my late nights fun! :)

oh yes!! we got our first commentator! and it's our fav person in the net! :) thanks, woman!

LadyJava said...

Wah Jean!! welcome back to the world of blogging and welcome to baby Martin and Jean!! congrats dearie!!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

thank you for your warmth welcome, LJ! *HUGZ* and thanks for your wishes. :) see you around more often,k! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...